Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre(BITEC)
N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO)
InterCare Asia 2017
International Expo for Elderly Care and Wellness
InterCare Asia 2017
The world is ageing rapidly. The number of people aged 65 and over will double as a proportion of the global population, from 7% in 2000 to 16% in 2050 or 1.44 Billion senior people. By then, there will be more the older people then children (aged 0-14 years) in the population for the first time in human history. (WHO)]
Because of this demography change forcing economy and business to adjust, some developed countries such as United State, United Kingdom and Japan have literally entered to the ageing societies for decade. Without doubt, latest technology and innovation regarding to senior people have been vigorously developed enhancing the senior industry business rapidly increases among those countries.
In Thailand showing the significant statistic of ageing society, Thailand has the highest share of elderly people of any country in South East Asia. As of 2016, 7.5 Million people are 65 years or older. But by 2040, it is anticipated to be 17 million senior people. Therefore Thailand will be the destination of senior industry business in South East Asia.
InterCare Asia is the international health expo for homecare and wellness. 360’ of senior life will be collected in the expo grouping into 5 zones: Food, Digital, Wellness, Innovation and Hospital & Nursing home along with seminar, workshop from guru throughout the Asian.
There are expecting number as following
• 5,000 visitors
• 100 exhibitors
• International pavilion
• Innovation & Technology pavilion
• 500 Million Baht trade value
Objective of InterCare Asia
1. To be the premier trade platform for homecare and wellness including product, service and knowledge.
2. To enhance the senior industry of Thailand as the destination of South East Asia.
3. To be the place that bring together the business, expert, professor, and trader related to senior industry.
• Innovation & Technology showcase for Homecare & Wellness
• Workshop & Seminar about “Elderly & Wellness in Digital world”
• International pavilion: Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.
Manufacturing equipment, parts and accessories
IT and mobile technology in healthcare
Assistive devices for elderly
Herbal and acupunctural therapies
Innovation of health and foods for elderly
Elderly service & wellness
Innovation for elderly & wellness
Hospital for elderly & Nursing home
Smart home for elderly
Investors of elderly care projects/senior villas
Hospitals & Rehabilitation centers
Foundations/public organizations who support disables