Exhibition “Public Health — 2016”
The 25th anniversary International Medical Exhibition “Public Health” will take place in Kyiv on October 4 — 6, 2016.
Venue: International Exhibition Centre, 15 Brovarsky Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine.
The event is organized by Premier Expo (Ukraine), ITE Group Plc. (UK), GIMA (Germany), associate organizer – Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
General information partner – “Morion” company.
Social partner: Ukrainian Football Association of Physicians.
Exhibition “Public Health” is the first event in Ukraine and fourth in Europe of international level. The exhibition is enlisted by UFI (the Global Association of Exhibition Industry).
Every year “Public Health” brings together more than 350 leading manufacturers and distributors of equipment, services, medicines, medical products from Ukraine and other countries. Over twenty years exhibition helps expand the market and strengthen partnerships to companies from Austria, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey. The efficiency of the exhibition is enhanced by the Buyers’ Program for international and domestic companies.
84% of visitors are «decision makers», top managers of clinics and physicians from all regions of Ukraine, representing both commercial and state medicine in scientific and business program.
“Public Health” exhibition implies:
- Leading companies of medical field of Ukraine
- Exhibitors from abroad willing to enter Ukrainian market
- The world’s leading brands
- Professional structure of visitors, corresponding to exhibitors’ requests
- Efficient business negotiations
- A meeting point for manufacturers and wholesale customers
- Direct communication between clients and partners
- Successful coming out into medical industry market
- Expansion of dealership and distribution networks (for domestic and foreign manufacturers)
- Buyers’ program for exhibitors
- Good quality of exhibition service
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Medical equipment and accessories for treatment and diagnostics
- Laboratory medicine (test systems, laboratory equipment, laboratory diagnostics, laboratory furniture)
- Consumables, suture materials, medical overalls, healthcare and hygienic means
- Medical furniture
- Modern information technologies in medicine
- Medical research and development, educational establishments. Specialized literature, electronic versions of medical editions
- Innovative medical technologies
- Design engineering services, complex equipping of hospitals, doctor's offices, medical institutions, sanatoriums
- Equipment for cleaning, disinfection, sterilization and storage of sterile products
Target audience of the exhibition (visitors):
- State officials in charge for healthcare issues working in ministries and governmental structures
- Top executives of medical institutions
- Head physicians
- Practicing physicians of various profiles
- Laboratory heads and assistants
- Nurses, paramedics
- pharmacists, pharmacologists, manufacturing chemists
- Regional dealer and distributors
- Purchase department managers of pharmacy networks and medical equipment stores