The Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition will be held for the 73rd edition, from 17th to 22nd November, in the year, in which Milano will host Expo2015. Since other world level events will take place,
Fiera Milano had to discuss a new program of events, revised in terms of times and
allocation and allocated therefore to EICMA the following halls : 9/11 – 13/15 – 22/24.
The edition 2014 closed with outstanding results which testified that the two-wheel sector is of
strategic importance to our Country. EICMA, the exhibition that stands for concreteness and
excellence, is the most important event in the world.
EICMA 2014 Figures
- attendance improved by 14.7%, which means that 628,600 visitors;
- EICMA played a key role in terms of B2B opportunities. The exhibitors were able to count on the presence of 45,910 trade visitors, about the same number as last year. As for their areas of origin, 69% came from Europe, 9% from the U.S., 19% from Asia, 2% from Africa and 1% from Oceania;
- 6.945 media professionals (journalists, cameramen and photographers) that confirmed that EICMA is the world’s most important two-wheel vehicle event, the only one that is able to showcase each and every aspect of the sector;
- The 6 pavilions and the MotoLive Area, extending over an area of 280,000 square metres, hosted 1,053 exhibitors from 34 Countries, 14 international competitions, 600 two-wheel riders and “artists”;
- The industry has shown what it can do in terms of products, components and accessories, confirming its profound commitment to research & development for an industry at the forefront of progress.