National (E-)Bike Testing Days and FietsVak day 2015 - the optimal start to the cycling season
In the spring of 2015 FietsVAK will open its doors to consumers under the name of the National (E-)bike Testing Days [Nationale (E-)Bike Testdagen]. The exhibition starts at the weekend with two days for consumers, referred to as the National (E-)bike Testing Days, with a focus on testing, comparing, providing information and experiencing.
The FietsVAK day is going to take place on the final day of the exhibition, namely Monday 2 March. This is a golden opportunity for the sector to find out about the latest developments and trends and, of course, meet business contacts, or indeed establish new ones. Besides the detailed range of products that will be on show at the exhibition, the collaboration with the ‘Tweewieler’ specialist magazine means the focus is more on content than ever before.
Why take part?
The National (E-)bike Testing Days and the FietsVAK day offer you a complete insight into news from the bicycle sector, aimed both at active cycling consumers and at the dealers. It is a unique and comprehensive event which places the Dutch bicycle sector even more firmly in the spotlight. It offers you the chance to make an optimal start to the cycling season with all kinds of commercial opportunities!
5 benifits of taking part
- It is the ideal moment for your company to promote itself at the beginning of the cycling season
- It is a chance to introduce your product and/or service to around 10,000 consumers and 3,500 fellow dealers
- It is an ideal opportunity to meet new contacts and reinforce existing ones
- It is the perfect moment to boost your company image in a professional environment
- You can also benefit from the huge amount of publicity generated by the exhibition which is partly thanks to the involvement of our partners, ANWB Media and the ‘Tweewieler’ specialist magazine